On this page there will be quotes that have inspired many of us and please feel free to add any quotes that have inspired you.
P.S - They may be from a book, movie, poem, celeb, etc. (Pretty much anything)
- “Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.” - John Green (TFIOS)
- “You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.” - John Green (TFIOS)
- “I raise my left arm and twist my neck down to rip off the pill on my sleeve. Instead my teeth sink into flesh. I yank my head back in confusion to find myself looking into Peeta’s eyes, only now they hold my gaze. Blood runs from the teeth marks on the hand he clamped over my nightlock.
“Let me go!” I snarl at him, trying to wrest my arm from his grasp.
“I can’t,” he says.” - Suzanne Collins (Mockingjay)
- “My nightmares are mostly about losing you. Then I wake up to find you're still with me.” - Suzanne Collins (Catching Fire)
- “Princess." He smiled up at me, but it was weak. "If i'd known that this is what it would take to get you to hold me, I would've collapsed a long time ago.” - Amanda Hocking (Ascend)
- “Tomorrow you will belong to someone else," Finn said. "But tonight, you're with me” - Amanda Hocking (Ascend)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.